How to render xfdf back into pdf

Hello rakshitha_r,

From what I understand, you are trying to select all 8 annotations across 3 pages of the PDF. Sometimes when you select those annotations, it is missing the annotations you just ‘drawn/imported’ (from the xfdf)

What is happening is that before you work with the entire list of annotations you have 2 references to the annotationsList: before & after importAnnotations method.

After calling importAnnotations, you can make sure that the annotations are imported by checking annotationManager.getAnnotationsList() then select the annotations. (I think your storedAnnotationList might not be updated)

Also, feel free to create a new forum post if the original topic has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Kevin Kim
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

Kevin, here as i am binding 8 annotations, based on index from list of annotations, so its like when checkbox is checked, i am taking that array list and passing individual annotation string in a loop and binding, so for this do we have any solution?