Custom Annotation Status Icons?

Which product are you using?
PDF.js Express Plus

PDF.js Express Version

Detailed description of issue
Is there a way to change the status & icons used with a custom annotation status?

I want to remove all of the existing annotation status’, and add my own, but I also want to control the icon they show when they are applied. Is this possible?

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

Hello elliot,
This would require advanced UI customization. Let me know if that works for you!

Best regards,
Tyler Gordon
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

1 Like

Hi Tyler,
I’m interested too in this topic. I’ve been looking around and I guess that the advanced UI customization would indeed be the best option.
Can you give me some directions where to look in order to be able to adapt the annotation status options and icons?
Kind regards
Bart

Hello bart.thijs,

Our icons are under the assets/icons folder: webviewer-ui/assets/icons at 10.6 · PDFTron/webviewer-ui · GitHub

Best regards,
Tyler