Error ReferenceError: _super is not defined

I’m having a problem when I enter some type of elements, and I try to call a function to save, but only with some measure elements, other comment elements don’t give an error

the red elements give an error when I insert one and try to save, the green ones don’t give an error.

save function

async save(): Promise<void> {
    const xfdf = await this.annotManager.exportAnnotations();
    const fileData = await this.docViewer.getDocument().getFileData({});
    const blob = new Blob([fileData], {type: 'application/pdf'});
    this.instance.openElements(['loadingModal']);
    return this.appService.saveAnnotation(this.imagem, xfdf).subscribe(() => {
      this.instance.closeElements(['loadingModal']);
      Swal.fire('Anotação Salva!', '', 'success').then((result) => {
        if (result.isConfirmed) {
          window.parent.postMessage('CloseIframe', '*');
          // console.log('Event: CloseIframe');
        }
      });
    });
  }

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

Hi Julio,

In order to find the exact issue with this problem, could you pin point to exactly which function call this error is happening on?

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

I recorded a video of the problem, if you want, send me an email and I’ll send you a link to the system, in private

Hey Julio,

Looks like a coworker of mine has handled this issue recently. Please use this fixed build of express.
https://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/custom/ID-zJWLuhTffd3c/WebViewer/PDFJSExpress-8.7.0-36309-2.zip

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

solved thanks, when will it be published on github?

No worries, currently this fix is under review, should be available on our public release early next week.

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
PDFTron Systems, Inc.