Are these features included

#We want to toggle on/off comments of various users from drop-down selecting users whose comments will display. We will be calling XML of those users from our api .Can you provide code snippet (will fetch XML based on userID) to achieve the above functionality.

#Can we implement any third party tool for rearranging/adding/deleting pages in pdfjs.Kindly mention tool name if it exist.

#Inside measurement,there is a “COUNT MEASUREMENT”,on changing color,the count is increasing but we want count of respective color separately.If we can manually achieve kindly provide code snippet for the same.

#Detect mark-ups and comments that may physically overlap when the plan is locked(readMode only), preventing illegible mark-ups and comments from being returned to theUSER1(e.g., USER2 and USER3 both had text comments in the same location of a drawing, when the layers are compressed, neither comment would be legible.)

#Can we render/view pdf greater than 1GB on pdfjs express plus.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting pdf.js express forums,

To get a feel for pdf.js express plus, you can check out our demo at PDF.js Viewer Demo | PDF.js Express and toggle the Plus on the top left.

We also have the package difference here: PDF.js License Pricing for Commercial Viewer | PDF.js Express

#We want to toggle on/off comments of various users from drop-down selecting users whose comments will display. We will be calling XML of those users from our api .Can you provide code snippet (will fetch XML based on userID) to achieve the above functionality.
The UI is open source and you can make customizations following the guide here:

#Can we implement any third party tool for rearranging/adding/deleting pages in pdfjs.Kindly mention tool name if it exist.
Unfortunately page manipulation is not supported for pdf.js express, we do have a sister product Apryse WebViewer that can do the above:

#Inside measurement,there is a “COUNT MEASUREMENT”,on changing color,the count is increasing but we want count of respective color separately.If we can manually achieve kindly provide code snippet for the same.
You can try the code snippet here (as this is for Apryse WebViewer) Count measurement Tool - multiple counters - #2 by system - WebViewer - Apryse Community
Otherwise you can always customize the UI following the above guide

#Detect mark-ups and comments that may physically overlap when the plan is locked(readMode only), preventing illegible mark-ups and comments from being returned to theUSER1(e.g., USER2 and USER3 both had text comments in the same location of a drawing, when the layers are compressed, neither comment would be legible.)
If you want the comments to only show up for certain users, you will have to make adjustments to the hidden property of the annotation according to the user
https://pdfjs.express/api/Core.Annotations.Annotation.html

#Can we render/view pdf greater than 1GB on pdfjs express plus.
On the demo I was able to load a 2GB sample file https://s3.amazonaws.com/pdftron/downloads/pl/2gb-sample-file.pdf
Although this took a while to load:

However I am unsure of an actual size limit.

Please note that the API has a in-memory limit of 5.5 mb:

Best regards,
Kevin Kim

Can you drop your mail id so that we can connect and get respond immediately, as we need to finalize pdfjs plus as soon as poosible,so we want a brief discussion on some feature.
Here, we are getting delayed response.

Hi there,

All the features are available in our documentation page: PDF.js Express Documentation and the package comparison page: PDF.js License Pricing for Commercial Viewer | PDF.js Express

You can send me a meeting invite between 7AM - 3PM PST at kkim@apryse.com

Best regards,
Kevin Kim

As we have discussed earlier, we need to interact with you about the product and features. This may take in between 0.5hr to 1hr. What time will be good to arrange the meeting, so that we can connect accordingly.
I am providing my mail - shubham.gunjal@softtech-engr.com.
I will connect with you through this mail at your provided mail id ( kkim@apryse.com), to discuss about the meeting invite according to your availability.
If possible please confirm and revert back on my mail id(provided above).

Thank You.