Change in default header style

PDF.js Express Version

Detailed description of issue
I want to change default styles of toolbargroup (header) like “Annotate” and “Fill and Sign”
I would like to highlight the button name/title or even add tooltip to these buttons.

What it looks like now:

Does your issue happen with every document, or just one?
All

Link to document
N/A

Code snippet
N/A

Thanks!

Hello utshav.pandey,

We have guides on UI customization here: PDF.js Express Viewer Customization | Documentation
This would require accessing and adjusting the CSS, you can actually pass in a custom CSS file, here’s a guide on how to do that: PDF.js Express Viewer Style Customization (Color & CSS) | Documentation

Best regards,
Tyler Gordon

Thanks Tyler,
I have made changes according to the docs provided,

Still can’t see the changes. I have also tried other methods like :-

The above 3 are not working, not able to select Annotate/FillAndSign button. Please can you provide some methods instead of docs since they don’t contain/provide with all the classes/styles examples.

Hello utshav.pandey,

To hide UI elements you can use the instance.UI.hideElements API

Can you provide a sample project for me to try out and see what the issue is?

Thanks!
Tyler Gordon

Hi Tyler, unfortunately I can’t provide with the code.
I have been just asking to edit the below buttons, I have checked the documentation and forum’s earlier asked questions and examples but to no avail.
If you could just provide a method to simply edit/change the style for the below exact Annotate/Signature button. I want to change the color/border, etc. for these buttons.
I have shared my methods above, if you could provide the correct method.

Hello utshav.pandey,

You can directly access the element through query selectors, then adjust their styling manually.

document.querySelectorAll(`[data-element="toolbarGroup-FillAndSign"]`)
document.querySelectorAll(`[data-element="toolbarGroup-Annotate"]`)

Otherwise please use the previously mentioned methods or follow our Advanced Customization guide

Best regards,
Tyler