Express functionality questions

Which product are you using?

PDF.js Express Version

Detailed description of issue

1. Can the default resolution be configured for pdfs of different sizes?
  2. Can a horizontal scroll bar be added for landscape documents that do not fit the page width?
  3. Can the toolbar be made persistent so that it is visible even when a user scrolls to the end of the page?
  4. Defect: When a document is zoomed the watermark becomes smaller and it disappears after 200%. Watermark should be displayed at all times and be in accordance with the document’s dimensions.
  5. In mobile view, search icon is not immediately visible on the toolbar. User has to click on the options icon to see it. Can the position of search icon be changed on the toolbar so it is immediately accessible.
  6. Defect: Clicking on settings icon in the mobile view opens the settings menu at the bottom of the page. It is not visible until user scrolls all the way down.
  7. Defect: In the mobile view, toggling from search result screen to document shrinks the contents of the document to a very small size.
  8. Can the default page transition option be the selected option on page load?

Expected behaviour
We are trying to determine if any of these are doable.

Does your issue happen with every document, or just one?
We tested it against several documents

Link to document
{Provide a link to the document in question if possible}

Code snippet
{Provide a relevant code snippet}

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hey there,

To answer your questions:

1. I’m not sure what you mean here, can you please elaborate
  2. Yes - this already happens by default
  3. Not sure what you mean - can you please elaborate or send a screen shot/video
  4. I can reproduce this - thanks for the bug report. We will investigate
  5. Yes, the UI is pretty configurable. However it will require that you shuffle some items around to make room - see this guide. If you need to customize more than what we support, our UI is open source and you can make any changes you want. See this guide for info on that
  6. I cannot reproduce this. The menu is at the bottom but you do not need to scroll to see it. If this is the case for you, then the height of your viewer is probably taller than the screen height which would require the user to scroll.
  7. I cannot reproduce this - can you please send a video
  8. Not sure what you mean, can you please elaborate.

Thanks!
Logan