I need to print the user name with the signature. Is there any way to do that?
Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot
While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:Guides:
- Annotation permissions - Default behavior
- Customize display authors for annotations
- Add signatures to PDFs
- UI - printInBackground( [options])
- UI.Fonts - getSignatureFonts()
- Core.AnnotationManager - getCurrentUser()
Welcome to the PDFJS Express community forum!
Adding this text would require customizing the innerElement of the field. You can access that with createInnerElement()
Web Development Support Engineer