Responsive Issue - Opera Browser

When clicking on Panel, Search, or Settings icons on the PDF view, tool boxes are displayed as mobile view.

Please note that this issue only appears in the Opera browser.
Display resolution - 1366 x 768

Panel

Search

Settings

This issue appears for Fill and Sign in Opera browser too.

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Hi Portia,

I am testing WebViewer on Opera 89 on MacOS Monterey and on Windows 11 but I cannot reproduce the issue.

Are you using the latest Opera version?

Best Regards,

Kevin Kim
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Hi kkmin,

Opera browser version 89.0.4447.51
When I check it using browser responsive it works fine. But when I change the display resolution to that size this issue occurs.
Also, we are not using viewer as a full page view. Is it because of that? But it works fine for other browsers.

Hi Portia,

Unfortunately, I am not able to use the exact dimensions provided. Are you using the UI similar to the demo site? JavaScript PDF Viewer Demo This will reduce the width which I suspect is affecting the media queries.

If I use the resolution: 1280 by 1024 and using WebViewer without full page view, this is the result:

If I use the smallest resolution available: 1024 by 768 and using WebViewer without full page view, then I do get the mobile interface:

Best Regards,

Kevin Kim
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.