Watermarks still showing up after configure license key

Which product are you using?
PDF.js Express Viewer

PDF.js Express Version

Detailed description of issue
I am using PDF.js Express Viewer to show pdf tu users. After applying my license key, watermarks “pdfjs.express” are still showing up.
I tried to reload cache and tested on many devices.
I also tried to only install the Viewer package but it crash every time. “Loading chunk 12 failed”

Expected behaviour
Do not show watermarks.

Does your issue happen with every document, or just one?
All documents

Link to document
Sorry, I can’t give you any link…

Code snippet

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting pdf.js forums,

Did you add the license key into the WebViewer constructor?

Can you provide a screenshot of the error message when the watermarks still show up?

Here is a relevant forum post regarding this issue:

Best Regards,
Kevin Kim

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

Hello !

Yes I added my license key into WebViewer constructor as you can see in my screenshot above.

The "“Loading chunk 12 failed” do not appear when watermarks still show up but when I try to use the “Viewer Only” package. When I have this error, no document is loaded.

When I use the basic package, there is no error but document IS loaded and watermarks still show up.

I have already read the post your are talking about and done everything it say. Also, this post is not resolved.

Kind regards,
Clément DUBREUIL

Hi there,

I believe this issue was caused from switching packages. You would need to be using the view only package.

For instance, when you swap from the full package to the view only package, you would need to make sure you are removing all files related to the full package before installing the view only package (including the static assets).

After that, please also make sure you are completely clearing any cache.

Let me know how that works for you.

Best Regards,
Kevin Kim

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

Hello !

Thanks for your help ! I managed to reslove the problem thanks to you.

So, for other people.
I installed the Viewer Only package and it worked. No Watermarks !
I think my error when installing it was because of a cache issue.
Just cleared server and client cache, and everithing worked !

Kind regards,
Clément DUBREUIL