Getting unwanted "Approved" stamp coming on the document loaded in VIEWER

Hi Logan,
Even no annotation applied explicitly, I am getting “Approved” stamp coming on the document loaded in VIEWER. Please find the screen below:

Please advice how to fix this issue.

Warm Regards,
Kartik

Hello, I’m Ron, an automated tech support bot :robot:

While you wait for one of our customer support representatives to get back to you, please check out some of these documentation pages:

Guides:APIs:Forums:

Can anyone check and advice on the issue I raised?

Warm Regards,
Kartik

Hi there,

In the future, please fill out the template correctly so that we can spend less time asking follow up questions.

Can you please share the document you are running into this issue with?

Thanks,
Logan

Hi Logan,
I referred the other tickets and found the similar issues of unwanted annotation are getting added specially after version upgraded.
Please suggest and also find the PDF file that was came with unwanted annotations added on the VIEWER and also find the screenshots of various files specified in the word file attached.

Please try to share the solution as quick as possible because my customers are frustrated with such annotations getting added by automatically and they had to remove those manually.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Kartik
9075 Franklin Machine 2169090 3405_1.PDF (190.2 KB)

Hi Logan,

Could you please check my above messages and guide on the same?

Hi Logan,

After sharing all the scenarios and documents on this ticket, I have not received any revert or solution since quite sometime now.

Please check and guide.

Warm Regards,
Kartik

Hey there,

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this issue locally on the latest version. This scenario is extremely unlikely to happen on its own and is probably a side effect of some custom code in your project.

Do you have any code in your project which may be causing this?

There is not much I can do as of now as I cannot reproduce with the document you sent over. Any additional information will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Logan

This was resolved after upgrading to latest PDFJs.Express.

Warm Regards,
Kartik

1 Like