Upgrade license

Good afternoon,

I am currently using the free license (Professional PDF.js Viewing). If I upgrade to the (Professional PDF.js Annotations) version, will I need to change anything in my current implementation, or just the key? I primarily need the new version to use LINKS and ANCHORS within PDF documents.

Hello ti11,

Thank you for contacting us.

I don’t believe you will need to change anything in your current implementation aside from the key you mentioned. If you encounter any issues, please let us know of any errors and provide your implementation.

Yes, the plus version should allow you to open links in PDFs.

Best Regards,
Darian

Dear Darian,

Thank you for your response. I still have a few more inquiries:

Is there a trial period available for the PLUS version?
Are there any customized licenses that solely unlock the link-opening function?
For my specific case, I only require the PDF to open links, annotations won’t be utilized.

I’ve previously reached out via email to “info@pdfjs.express” regarding business-related matters, yet I haven’t received a response.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Rawann Silva

Hi ti11,

You have the option to install and utilize PDF.js Express Plus without the requirement of a license key. The application will operate in demo mode, displaying a watermark, until a valid license key is provided.

Please note that the watermark will appear in development mode, specifically when running on localhost.

Regarding your customized license question, please contact Apryse sales for more information.

Best Regards,
Darian