Add Signature Fields

PDF.js Express Version

Detailed description of issue
This is not an issue more of a feature request / question.
We are looking at integrating PDFJSExpress into our document signing solution but I cant figure out how to allow the user to create the “Sign Here” Fields and add them to the document for their client to eventually click on and get the signing prompt.

Ideally I would like to make the “Sign Here” Annotation the only one avaliabe in the rubberstamp selection dropdown and let our clients drag and drop that annotation anywhere they need the signature then once they confirm the file we convert all the annotations to the correct “Sign Here” Form Field instead of just being a regular annotation.

My question is how can I add a custom rubberStamp to the drop down, and from there is it even possible to convert those to the “Sign Here” form field before we save the xfxddata?

Hey there!

Unfortunately form building is not supported in PDF.js Express (or any type of document manipulation).

If you need to support this flow, you can check out our sister product, PDFTron WebViewer. It has the exact same API so switching over your POC is a breeze. It supports form building and many other form related features.

Thank you!
Logan