Form fields not appearing after 4 pages

We have a PDF with 14 pages and lots of input form fields. We are using PDFJS express version 6.3.2. When viewing in the editor, the fields are not appearing in the pages after page 4. I can give the PDF if you want to debug

Hi!

Thanks for the bug report,

If you could send up the PDF that would be great :+1:

Thanks,
Logan

Hi, I am attaching the PDF with the issue. I was not able to do it in discourse so trying to reply from mail and attaching with this mail.

MAWB8CopiesF.pdf (1.26 MB)

Hi there!

I tried your PDF in version 7.1 and cannot reproduce your issue.

I believe we had a few bugs related to this in 6.3.X so I would recommend upgrading to 7.1.0 when you can.

Thanks for the bug report,
Logan

Hi Logan,

I tried it with 7.1.0 and it did solve the issue with the form fields. But our application views the PDF in a full width by default and now with the new version it is not showing the PDF document parts at that zoom level (It shows the form fields above, but does not show the PDF under it, the previous version did not have any issues with it). I was able to reproduce this in the demo page as well https://pdfjs.express/demo. Visit and make the viewer to fit width (or zoom to 400%, mine was 241% for fit width). And scroll to third page (or any other page after that), and you can see it blank (in my case, it is blank for all pages as it is by width by default). I am using Chrome Browser version 85 and using a MacBook Pro 15 inch.

Hi!

Yeah i can reproduce that. I’ll take a look today and hopefully we can get this patched soon.

Thanks,
Logan

@Logan any updates on this ?

Hi!

We’ll be releasing a patch either tomorrow (Oct 7) or the next day.

Sorry for the delay, trying to squeeze a bunch of bug fixes into this one.

Thanks,
Logan

1 Like

Fixed in 7.1.1.