Pdjs express watermark appearing on registered domain even after adding license key

PDF.js Express Version

Detailed description of issue
Pdfjs watermarks are appearing even after adding the license key. I have added pdfjs express manually via zip file. I have added the path to the lib folder in my viewer.
WebViewer({
licenseKey: ‘my license key here’,
path: ‘…/…/wv-resources/lib’,
})

Is there any thing that I am doing wrong?. It would be really helpful to get your feedback ! Thanks.
Expected behaviour
{Provide a screenshot or description of the expected behaviour}

Does your issue happen with every document, or just one?
It happens with every document.

Link to document
{Attached the zip to pdfjs express files}lib.zip (3.4 MB)

Code snippet
WebViewer({
licenseKey: ‘my license key here’,
path: ‘…/…/wv-resources/lib’,
})

Hi,

I don’t see a license key associated with your email. Could you please let me know the email associated with your license key? You can private message me if you don’t want to share publicly.

Thanks!
Logan

Hey Logan ,

Thanks for the help ! I have messaged you the email id associated with this licenseKey. It would be great if you could identify the reason for the watermarks.

Hi there!

It looks most the requests coming from your license key are coming from localhost - which will not remove the watermark. Instead there will be a log in the console confirming that your key is correct.

Can you confirm this is happening in a production environment on your live website?

Thanks,
Logan

Hey Logan ,

I am getting a log in localhost suggesting that the license key is connected and development mode is running but i am not getting any such log on parspec.io. This is resulting in watermarks on our domain. Could you pls suggest why this could be happening? I am attaching few screenshots of the localhost and the domain sites.

Hi there!

Is there any way you could give me access to a page on your site where the viewer is loaded? Its hard to debug this without the network info.

Ill try and see if there’s anything else going on in the meantime.

Thanks,
Logan

Hey Logan,

I am sharing with you the creds to our live domain where you can test the viewer. Pls login into https://parspec.io/login using the creds : email - demo@yopmail.com and password : alGO12#$.

Here you can visit the recent submittal tab and click on file named -‘test’ on the carousel. Once you click on it that will lead you to a stepper. Just click on next button . On the third step you will find the pdfjs viewer with watermarks on it. Even though we have attached the necessary licence key.

It would be very helpful if you could guide us to get rid of these watermarks.

Thank you!