Watermark and license key problem

Which product are you using?

PDF.js Express Viewer

Detailed description of issue
the license key does not work or does not apply on the given domain

Expected behaviour
watermarks do not come off

Does your issue happen with every document, or just one?
the problem appears on all the documents

Link to Domain
the domain is:

precisely on this page with a pdf as an example:

Hi Thomas,

I saw that you have 2 license keys for Express Viewer.

Here is the documentation to use the license key for reference: PDF.js Express Viewer Download & Integration | Documentation

Could you open the browser console log where you’re seeing these watermarks and send a screenshot?

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
Web Development Support Engineer
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

hello,

I have already followed this link but unfortunately nothing changes the watermarks do not leave, and the console does not put anything explicit.

thank you very much for taking the time to answer.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for providing the screenshot. I suspect that the issue may stem from being attached on the incorrect domain. Which domain do you have attached to your license key?

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Share how you are using PDF.js Express in your organization you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. All participants will receive 6 months of PDF.js Express+ for free. Learn more here

share.humecloud.com est un sous domaine de humecloud.com, la key est attaché a humecloud .com

Could you try attaching it to share.humecloud.com to see if that makes a difference?

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

I just tried it, it still has the watermarks:

Are you on the Viewer SDK and not the Express Plus SDK?

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
PDFTron Systems, Inc.

Bonjour Thomas,

J’ai réussi à régler le problème en faisant attention de n’installer QUE le package “Viewer Only”.
J’ai aussi fait attention à bien renouveler mon cache.
Je vous laisse regarder mon poste.

Au passage, votre entreprise à l’air super intéressante et innovante ! Bon courage pour la suite !

Cordialement,
Clément DUBREUIL

Hello,
we use Viewer SDK.

In addition, we use it into a webview and it does not work either. Does the watermark appear when we use it with localhost ?

Best Regards

Hi Thomas,

Yes, sorry for my saying that earlier but the watermark will always appear when running localhost.

Best Regards,
Zach Serviss
PDFTron Systems, Inc.